Skip to content
1. General information
- This policy applies to the website operating at the url address: stolaweb.pl
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: Stolaweb Adam Stola 05-600 Grójec, Duży Dół 25C
- Operator’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Maintaining a newsletter
- Handling inquiries via the form
- Implementation of ordered services
- Prezentacja oferty lub informacji
- Serwis realizuje funkcje pozyskiwania informacji o użytkownikach i ich zachowaniu w następujący sposób:
- By voluntarily entering data in forms that are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookies on end devices (so-called “cookies”).
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login details entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function works in one direction – it is impossible to reverse its operation, which is currently the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: another company
- To ensure technical reliability, the hosting company keeps logs at the server level. The following may be recorded:
- resources specified by the URL identifier (addresses of requested resources – pages, files),
- query arrival time,
- time of sending the response,
- name of the client station – identification carried out via the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information,
- diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering services via recorders on the website,
- information related to the handling of e-mail addressed to the Operator and sent by the Operator.
4. Your rights and additional information about how your data is used
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations imposed on the Administrator. This applies to the following target groups:
- hosting company on an entrusted basis
- authorized employees and collaborators who use data to achieve the purpose of the website
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. accounting). With respect to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data relating to you,
- their corrections,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.2 to the processing of personal data for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right to object will not be possible if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, interests, rights and freedoms that override you, in particular the determination, pursuit or defense of claims.
- You may complain about the Administrator’s actions to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- Activities involving automated decision-making may be undertaken in relation to you, including profiling, in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of personal data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information that makes it easier to link the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process a service request or commercial contact, register services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
6. Administrator Logs
- Information about user behavior on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the website.
7. Important marketing techniques
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the objectives set out above in the “Relevant Marketing Techniques” section;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users may change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of your web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Cookies management – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- W celu zarządzania ustawienia cookies wybierz z listy poniżej przeglądarkę internetową, której używasz i postępuj zgodnie z instrukcjami:Mobile devices: